THE PATTERSON DIFFERENCE
At Patterson Intellectual Property Law, we understand the value of ingenuity. We’ve committed ourselves to being the intellectual property leader when it comes to technical expertise and breadth of knowledge.
We are meticulous in learning every nuance of your business and tenacious when it comes to protecting your ideas. We take your innovations and protect them with equally unique and original thinking.
As a mid-sized firm able to handle large matters, Patterson Intellectual Property Law pays attention to your specific needs and the uniqueness of each intellectual property matter. We take the individual, intellectual approach that your IP protection requires, and don’t use the same checklist for every case. We address each matter individually, leading to better results with better efficiency.
Our shareholders and patent attorneys have each earned technical degrees and many have experience in technical fields prior to their legal education. Patterson Intellectual Property Law has the unique combination of experience and value-added performance to give exclusive attention to your ideas.
Benefits of having our attorneys work with you include:
- Prosecuted thousands of patent and trademark applications here in the U.S. and around the world, representing clients in hundreds of litigation matters
- Low firm turnover
- The same attorney at the beginning of your project will most likely see it all the way to the end
- We don’t depend on the economic model of leveraging associates
- Lower overhead costs than larger markets means a better value for clients
- Senior staff services available for cost of junior associate rates at larger firms
- Technical skills to develop the best IP protection for your technology, including mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electronics, software, software implemented applications (including web-based, mobile and peer-to-peer platforms), chemistry, chemical engineering, and biologic/biochemical
- All new associate attorneys complete our rigorous Patent Prosecution Training Program