Alex H. Huffstutter
Alex Huffstutter’s practice centers on electrical patent prosecution and software IP matters. Licensed to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Alex received his B.E. in electrical engineering from Vanderbilt University in 2013 before earning his Juris Doctor from Belmont University School of Law in 2017. His areas of expertise include recent technical innovations in electrical engineering including graphene synthesis.
- J.D., Belmont University College of Law, 2017
- B.E., with honors, in Electrical Engineering, Vanderbilt University, 2013
- Registered Patent Agent (USPTO)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
- Jarrahi Z, … Huffstutter, AH, et al. 2013. Enhanced photoresponse in curled graphene ribbons. Nanoscale, v5 p12206-12211
- Huffstutter, Alex, and Zachary Gureasko. “Smarter Medicine through AI”, Nashville Medical News, 10 July 2018.
- Halo v. Stryker: A Sea Change in Enhanced Damages Awards for Patent Infringement, NBJ Online “Article of the Month”, Seth R. Ogden, Alex H. Huffstutter, Edward D. Lanquist, Jr. (January 2017)