Grant Ford’s practice focuses on patent application drafting and prosecution in the fields of computer systems, computer networking, software, circuit design, memory architecture, display devices, and power circuits. Mr. Ford was previously an associate at Sughrue Mion, PLLC, in Washington, D.C., where he prosecuted U.S. patent applications in technology areas that included computer systems, networking, software, and display devices. He served as a patent specialist at KORUS Patent, LLC in Lisle, IL, where he was responsible for drafting, editing and prosecuting U.S. patent applications. He spent five years in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office as a Patent Examiner focused on computer networking arts.
Mr. Ford is a 2013 graduate of the Illinois Institute of Technology – Chicago-Kent College of Law, where he was awarded the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Patent Office Practice. He holds a Bachelor of Science in computer engineering from the University of Tennessee.
- 10,351,360 System and apparatus for print media manufacturing buffering and sorting, and corresponding method thereof
- 10,308,405 Oil dispensing lid
- 10,302,111 Expandable joint and universal fit headband
- 10,272,711 System and apparatus for book block binding and method thereof
- 10,246,277 System and apparatus for print media manufacturing buffering and sorting, and corresponding method thereof
- 10,226,732 Diagnostic breather dryer
- 10,213,725 Diagnostic breather dryer
- 10,178,720 Low standby power control circuit for LED driver
- 10,045,451 Lighting control system, expansion pack, and method of use
- 10,041,984 Input voltage sense circuit for boost power factor correction in isolated power supplies
- 9,980,396 Low profile magnetic component apparatus and methods
- 9,946,807 System, method and computer program product for providing content based upon a representation of the same
- 9,940,910 Apparatus and system for stretching a string of a musical instrument and corresponding method thereof
- 9,928,295 Document relationship analysis system
- 9,913,346 Surge protection system and method for an LED driver
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Patent Office Practice, Spring 2013
- Not only is Grant highly skilled at smoking various cuts of meat, he is known to make fantastic batches of high-gravity beer while watching Tennessee football.