NATHAN I. NORTH
- J.D., Emory University School of Law
- Order of the Coif
- Editor in Chief, Emory Law Journal
- ABA/BNA Award for Excellence in the Study of Intellectual Property
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Tennessee, magna cum laude
- Tau Beta Pi Honor Society
- Dean of Students Senior of the Year
- Registered Patent Agent (USPTO)
Nathan North concentrates his practice on intellectual property infringement litigation and patent prosecution. He has experience in a wide range of technologies including aerodynamics, 3-D printing, and manufacturing.
Nathan has litigation experience in litigation at the U.S. District Courts, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, and the US Patent and Appeals Board. He has represented international and domestic companies in a variety of matters. Prior to joining Patterson, Nathan was a law clerk for the Honorable Raymond Chen of the US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- Clerk for the Honorable Raymond Chen of the US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Editor in Chief of the Emory Law Journal, Order of the Coif
- Georgia Supreme Court
- North District of Georgia
- American Bar Association
- Georgia Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nathan enjoys running, biking, hiking, and cooking.