SAMUEL A. RAQUE
- J.D., University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law
- cum laude
- Cail Award in Patent Law
- B.S., Bioengineering, University of Louisville J.B. School of Engineering
- cum laude
- Minor Economics
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
Samuel (Sam) Raque is a Registered U.S. Patent Attorney. He concentrates his practice in the areas of intellectual property protection, including patent prosecution, counseling clients on their intellectual property portfolios, patent infringement, and the litigation of intellectual property law matters.
Prior to joining Patterson Sam served as a judicial law clerk with the United States Patent and Trademark Office’s (USPTO’s) Patent Trial and Appeal Board and a Mechanical Patent Examiner with the USPTO Patent Examining Corps.
- Judicial law clerk with the U.S. Patent Trial and Appeal Board
- Mechanical Patent Examiner with the USPTO Patent Examining Corps
- Engineering co-ops with Advanced Solutions Inc. Life Sciences, University of Louisville Rapid Prototyping Center, and Peptides International Inc.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Tennessee Intellectual Property Law Association (TIPLA)
- Sam enjoys exploring the outdoors and riding bikes around the city with his wife Katelyn. He is always looking for new and interesting places around Nashville.